25kgs PP plastic bag; 1Ton big bag; 1CF carton box; 200L steel drum with pallet or meet your specific requirement
enough in stock
Inert Ceramic Ball
RP-19 support media are widely used in refining, petrochemical and gas processing applications with unmatched impact resistance, thermal shock, crush strength and survivability. Our ball is your smart choice in catalyst and adsorbent bed support media because of the high raw material, controlled processing and the most consistent properies. These balls are equivalent to Destone2000.
Advantage at a glance:
1. Excellent raw materials for production
2. Internal and external quality control
3. Trouble-free reactor filling due to high crush strength
4. Monolithic spheres which will not split, crack or spall in use
5. Will not plug catalyst bed, optimizing the process efficiency by keeping the pressure
drop low and catalyst activity high.
6. No contaminate catalyst due to maximize resistance to attrition, extending the catalyst
Activity life and reduce the operation cost.
7. Different common sizes are available, uncommon sizes can be customized as your